Randall’s Monitoring provides expert coverage of Westminster, Whitehall, the Scottish and Welsh Parliaments and the Northern Ireland and London Assemblies.
Our political and parliamentary monitoring is delivered how and when our clients need it. As well as using email, our clients also benefit from online access to their information through a dedicated portal.
We strive to deliver the best possible political intelligence service for our clients. We read everything before we send it to our clients and we’re always looking for the unusual and tangential sources to ensure our service is as broad as it is deep.
By keeping the product offering simple we are able to deliver accurate information backed up by practical advice and insight.
We are always available on the end of the phone to talk through the finer (and more arcane) points of parliamentary procedure and our senior staff’s personal experience is there for our clients’ benefit.
Our political monitoring service covers all parliamentary papers, press releases, consultation papers and reports issued by Government departments, political parties and a vast number of other stakeholders. We also have a range of press sources which enable us to obtain written ministerial statements, speeches and party political material as soon as they are issued. In addition to these information streams, we conduct regular checks of a huge number of key websites to ensure nothing is missed.
Our core monitoring service covers the activities of the UK government, parliament and the political parties at Westminster. This includes:
- Parliamentary Motions
- Parliamentary Questions
- Ministerial Statements
- Official inquiries and reports
- Parliamentary debates
- Client name references
- Parliamentary business for the day/week ahead
- Elections, reshuffles and other urgent news
- Select Committee coverage
- Political party news
- Stakeholder press releases and reports
We offer a comprehensive monitoring service covering the output of the Devolved Administrations in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. In terms of coverage, these services are very similar to our Westminster service.
We have a team of the the most experienced monitoring professionals in the UK. We are skilled in the intricate nuances of parliamentary procedure and know from the inside how both Westminster and the civil service work.
Our team will on demand carry out detailed, client-specific background research and produce briefings around all the big parliamentary and political events.
When designing the system, we worked with our clients to find out what they wanted from a contact management system and built our Touchbase service to match that specification. As a result, Touchbase goes beyond what other CMS services can do at the same time as being much simpler to use, as it integrates with your normal email client to send emails. Everything goes directly from you, and replies are direct to your inbox.
As well as offering full biographical and contact information for MPs, Peers, MSPs (Scotland), MSs (Wales), MLAs (Northern Ireland) and AMs (Greater London Assembly). Touchbase enables clients to perform many tasks that are just not possible with other CMS systems.
- Send emails from your normal desktop email client
- Add your own personal contacts to the system
- Change/maintain and add notes against your own contacts
- Build contact groups comprising parliamentarians and your own contacts
- Build contact groups from speakers in specific debates
- Use ready-made contact lists for committees, APGs, regional MPs, etc
- Track and retrieve all emails sent through Touchbase or via your desktop client
- Add notes to any contact and retrieve them with our History search
- Edit previous contact history notes
- Import emails from desktop email client